System Specifications needed for the Da Vinci Code Computer Game
System requirements are not just applicable to some games; these are part of every game. There is no game that exists today that does not have any system requirement for the computer to properly run the game. Aside from that, almost all game requirements are considerably on the part of the hardware device that a gamer must posses.
Video games have lesser system requirements or hardware device requirements because these games are preset to a certain device that is constantly made. Or it can be better said that game programmers adopts with the present hardware device or known as console that their game can play with.
Other video game makers make their own video game consoles which lessens the requirements of the system that is to needed to play the game. However, games cannot be regulated in the sense that only those game console makers are allowed to make game programs. There is no law that rules over the regulation of game production in that matter. There are plenty of independent game makers that are not connected, whether in part or in whole, with big game console producers. These game makers just depend on the mainstream hardware device that can be use for their game.
The most common hardware that is being used to play with certain games is the personal computer. However, there are plenty of versions and specifications that is present nowadays that a personal computer may have. You may find different makes and capacity of processors, video cards, sound cards, RAM, etc. in the market. These specifications are very helpful in thinking what your computer may do for you.
All games have their own system requirements. These specifications are required to attain a good sound, good video output and good playing output for the player. When one or several requirements are not met, chances are that the player will never enjoy the game to its fullest capacity. Just imagine playing a game with a choppy computer, or with a very poor sound, or even unrealistic display, surely one will never be happy with the game.
One of the games that may require special specification to the user is the Da Vinci Code. This game was inspired by the book and the movie that was shown early this year. This game is about Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu’s quest for answers on the secrets of the Priory of Sion and other sects. Their quest was later situated in the game of death when they discover a very critical secret which can possibly ruin the Catholic faith.
The system requirement of the Da Vinci Code game is primarily applicable to personal computers. The basic system requirements are the ones being given ceiling.
Here are the system requirements for the game Da Vinci Code:
• Processor – the speed of the processor that is required to play this game is 1.8 GHz. The make is no longer important but the one made by Pentium is more advisable. The speed of the processor is the one that will determine how fast your computer will be able to execute any command from the game. This will be responsible in sending and accepting data coming from the user. The Da Vinci Code game requires speeds like this because visual display and other feature of this game are really high.
• Environment – this game can run in Windows 2000, Windows Xp or any higher environment available.
• RAM – the requirement of this game for RAM is as high as 512MB. This memory is used to temporarily store data that will be sent for the processor. The faster the RAM the faster the processor will execute.
• Disc Space – for a better gaming experience, the Da Vinci Cod Game requires 3GB hard disc space. Too large for a normal computer disc space but just perfect to play Da Vinci Code game.
• Video Card – for a good resolution of graphics, the game needs a 64MB DirectX 9c compatible graphic card.
• CD-ROM – the game require the average speed of the CD-ROM that equals to 6X. However, the game prefers the user to use a DVD-ROM instead.
In the game, there are places included that are not stated in the book nor in the movie. The player is going to solve meta puzzles and decipher codes from a cryptex. There are 90 levels that a player must finish. If your computer meets or exceeds the requirements, then you will have a better operation of the game allowing you to fully enjoy every aspect of it.